- Basic medical history recent and past, family history
- Basic Assessment :
- Body Fat / water / visceral fat level
- Complete physical examination including breast examination
- Vital signs blood pressure
- ECG cardiac assessment
- Blood test (liver, kidney, cholesterol, hepatitis screen, tumour screen, complete blood count, blood grouping, sugar level)
- Urine test.
Blood Allergy Test. This test is performed from Tuesday to Thursday only. The allergy test provide a better understanding on the kinds of food that may result in food sensativity or intolerance. This results in chronic stimulation of immune system and later results in inflammation. This inflammation can result in chronic disease/illness : – Obesity, chronic fatigue, ADD, skin disorder, migraine, arthritis, muscle ache, etc.. It is also able to detect fruits, nuts, legumes, wheat / gluten, vegetables and meat allergy.
- Focus on specific diet, avoidance of allergic or food de-sensitivity diet therapy, metabolic ( Insulin and Leptin resistance), pH body restoration and gut restoration diet and supplementation.
- Also in yeast over growth conditions, poor immune system and Chronic fatigue syndromes.